From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:28:23 EDT
Hi Everyone
Someone mentioned corner litter pans.  My furbrats don't like the small
ones at all.  The bigger corner pan, they don't mind one bit.

For Shelly and the perforated drainage tubes, try Ace Hardware.  Last I
checked they had them.

As Kim mentioned about her electricity going off this weekend and the ferts
getting hot, our air unit had been turned off for maintainence.  So I got
a couple of those squirt bottles with fans on them and sprayed/fanned the
fuzzbutts with them.  They HATE bathtime, but they LOVED these bottles.
Now they drag them out when it's not even hot for me to spray them.

About the computer and the furkids, take a q-tip and swipe bitter apple
around the keyboard.  It's the only thing I've found to work so far when
I have to leave the room.  Sometimes I get it on my hands, but nothing a
little soap and water won't fix.

And for Angela with the kitten, I just let them have supervised "meetings"
until they are real comfortable with each other.  Be sure to watch for the
"pecking rank".  I am going to be in your boat soon.  I am moving to MS in
a few months, and there is a kitten waiting for me there (at my fiancee's
house).  I am going to meet him Thursday this week.  Unfortunately, it's
too hot to travel with the furbabies, so they will have to wait a couple
months until the move.