From:
Kelly Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:15:52 EDT
I too have experienced the bubble bath phenomenon... My fur kids like to
get into the bathtub after showers and baths... after bubble baths, they
like to get in and "shark" around in the bubbles... when they come up, they
are covered in bubbles... Pip has had them on her face and you can see her
little pink eyes blinking under a layer of bubbles...

and for the question about a ferret room design, there is a ferret cam site
that has a great set up... i believe it's Celia's Ferret cam and I'm not
sure of the address, but xelahouse.com, another fert cam site has a link
to it...

dooks and weasel war dances,

Kelly and the horde: Pip, Sasha, Liam, and Dakota