From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:10:20 -0400
Hay ya everyone!  So sorry for the delay in my writing to you all.  It's
been kinda crazy around here.

I'm doing ok.  I've now for sure got adrenal disease and they are trying
Lupron with me because mom is not happy to do another surgery on me.  She
says I've had enough of those.

The shelter is over loaded with kids right now.  We've got another 4 or 5
coming in by the end of the week.  Mom is off work because of the car
crash.  She tried to go back to work, but threw out her back in the
process.

Tugger is loosing weight and not looking good.  He had a wee lump removed
from his foot the other day and it looks like he's got the same thing
Bandit did.  For those of you who don't remember Bandit, he had a VERY rare
type of Lymphoma that only effected the skin.  You can see his story here..
http://www.ferretaid.org/bandit.html

Other than that, we're gearing up for Ferrets 2000 in September.  There's
only a little time left to register, so please do so soon.

Love and furry kisses to you all!!!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!