From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 20:07:04 -0700
Hi everyone, We are just sort of wanting to say hi to all those wonderful
friends we have here.  I get to read the FML but rarely have a chance to
write myself.  So thought we would let everyone know that all is well here
at Moonsong Ferrets.  We now have 3 jills which we believe are pregnant.
All the litters are by DAF Nickelodeon NZ.

Also we have updated our website very recently.  This should be a bit of
a kick for those who like a trip into phantasy land.  Unicorns, Pegasus,
fairies and castles.  Sort of a take-off on the Pern novels I love so much.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Judith Moon, owner Moonsong Ferretry, a totally different kind of ferretry.
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net