From:
Ed Hoffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 07:04:23 -0500
Hi all

I am a fairly new fuzzy owner, and recently found out that I had an
identity crisis, my fuzzy "Who Me" who I thought was my "buddy" is actually
a "gal" well, who say's everyone knows the birds and bee's even if they did
have 7 real life kids.

Would it be possible to take a poll, or has there ever been one for such
things as what types of litter or brands favored by most "fuzzies" rumps,
or their owner for upkeep sakes.  In the readings I have done over the
months much is said, just like whether or not to have wood shavings in the
cage or not, haven't seen definitive words (maybe another poll?).  Like
some of the "News" shows on TV say, "I for one would like to know"

Cleaning up "bathroom"  Ed