Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:43:37 -0400
From:
"Jennifer D. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you.

I'm not one of the many people (and ferrets) that you've helped out, but
still, thank you--for helping them.

I know what it's like not to feel appreciated.

All of us who have been recipeints of the generosity of good-hearted people
should try to remember that, no matter how grateful you are in your heart,
no one will know unless you tell them.  And it's important.  I'm sure many
of us have been guilty of forgetting to tell someone how much we appreciate
them, assuming they knew.

Jen and the Crazy Business