Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:21:57 -0400
From:
Sherri Holden <[log in to unmask]>
>From:   Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]
>Subject:        Thank you?????
>
>Something on my mind!  ... Is saying "thank you" such a big deal?  Just
>sign me....frustrated and about all gave out!

I'm not posting anonymously and everything you just said really struck a
nerve with me.  From what I just read, I see you as one of those people who
say they do things out of the kindness of their hearts, but then get angry
when you don't get any thank you.  If you're so kind, then the only thing
that should matter to you is that you have saved these loved ones.  The
babies appreciate it, that I know.