Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:34:01 -0400
From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Buttons would go to Cedar Point amusement park, eat hot dogs, cotton
candy and funnel cake, and then ride the Millenium Force (tallest
fastest steepest rollercoaster in the world!) without barfing.

Cookie would join the girls wrestling team at the high school and lead
them to a state championship.

Caruso, recovering from surgery, would rather play a nice quiet game of
monopoly.  But beware of disappearing money, property and game pieces--
they are probably under the sofa.

And if I were a ferret, I like many others, would be snoozing warm and safe
in the hammock with my buddies.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH