From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:29:17 EDT
Come one, come all
who walk or crawl
Your attendance would cause much excitement !
(4 legged and furry especially invited !!)

Dooks gang !!

This may be duplicated, but I am posting it anyway.

There will be a Grand Furry Fun Frolic on Sunday August 20, 2000 at
Clackamette Park, Oregon City, Oregon.  It will be from 10am to 4pm.
Proceeds to benefit the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network.

JEANNE CARLEY from THE FERRET COMPANY will be present.  See the person
behind all the wonderful pictures we all love so much !!!  Sure she will
have cards, T-shirts, mugs, calenders, and other merchandise on hand !!

A live auction will be held, and we got lotsa goodies to auction off !!!

Vets will be in attendance from 11am-2pm for a Health Check Booth - Only
$2.00 per fert !!!!

And there will be GAMES !  GAMES !  GAMES !!  For fert and hooman alike !!
Entry fee is $10.00 per family - ANY NUMBER OF FERRETS !!!!  Not to mention
our SPORTSWEAR and SWIMSUIT CONTEST <woo hoo!!>

Sorry folks, ferrets only !!.

A fun day for a good cause !!!

But, lets all be responsible pet owners please.  All ferrets must be at
least 16 weeks of age and have current distemper shots.  Rabies shots are
recommended.  Please do not bring ill ferrets or those with compromised
immue systems.

C'Mon guys !!!  Ya can't beat these rates !!!

Hope ta see ya there !!!!!!!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~Yogi~Skooter~Peabody~Sasquatch
  and Mist the Fer-Kat
Foster Kids ~Willie~Christina~Nippy~Stubbie~
Guardian Fur-Angels ~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury
~Little Boy~