From:
Laura Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 21:01:01 -0400
I too, purchased one of the Razor figurines.  I have to agree with Eileen-
it was quite an impressive toy, especially given the fact that it was only
$10 (when I said that to my husband, he made a disingenuous remark about
Todd McFarlane toys not being nearly as nice and costing a lot more.  But
that's him ;-)).  I can't admit to being an action figure collector but
quite clearly the company that produced these thought of it as a labor of
love-the detail is beautiful on the eagle.  Gizmo is pretty nice too...I
like the way his tongue sticks out.

This was the best $10 I'd spent in a while.  I dated someone whose niece
had (she's in remission, thank god, knock wood, all that good stuff)
leukemia and Make a Wish sent their entire family to Disney World.  Reading
the brief introduction to how the group got started was quite moving (I say
"moving" as in "I choked back tears").

So thanks Regina for telling us about it.  One can never have enough ferret
stuff y'know.

Laura (who doesn't work for any of the companies involved)