Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:25:31 EDT
From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
While not strictly ferret related I thought there might be some interest
from some of the memebers on the list.  There will be a Blessing for All
Creatures day on Sunday, October 1 in Rye, NY.  The event will be held at
Wainwright House between 2 PM - 5:30 PM.  Highlights of the day will
include: indivdual blessings for each pet, veterinary care alternatives,
grooming techniques, nutritional information and pet photography.

I did call and ask if ferrets would be welcome and was told there was no
problem since ferrets aren't illegal in Westchester county.

In any case it sounds like it could be an interesting afternoon!

Connie