Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:46:30 -0400
From:
I'm sorry this post is late.  I was busy at Ferrets 2000 being spoiled by
all my new friends.  I have LOTS to tell you, so sit tight.

Thursday at the meet and greet, mommie met Harvey & Helga Clark.  They are
awesome.

Friday a bunch of people went to the zoo to see the Black Footed Ferrets.
Mommie sayz it was cool.  Friday night, mommie was mommie-napped by auntie
Phil & Auntie Bev.  They went to a stinkie Karaoke bar and mommie sang.
The "girls" didn't get back to their beds until way after 4 in the
morning....mommie and aunties alike were hurting on Saturday morning.

Saturday's speakers were amazing and Bob Church wore a nice shirt to match
mommie's hair.  It was so cool when mommie brought me down from MY hotel
room to meet everyone.  Aunties Pat, Rebecca, Linda and more kissed me so
hard, i thought my other eye would pop out.  When Dr. Williams saw me, he
said "oh no!  now no one's going to pay attention to my lecture if Harley's
here!"...well, that wasn't true at all, Dr. Williams was fabulous!

I also got to meet Gary and thank him for making Timmy's.  tle cuddled me
gently and told me how brave i was.  Chris roughed me up a bit with kisses
and told me i was very cute.....mommie disappeared 1/2 way through Dr.
William's lecture and when she got back, i was sent to her hotel room.
Mommie had to go because it was time to let Tugger cross the bridge...she
was very sad and cried a lot.  All of the guests at ferrets 2000 were
loving and sweet to her.  she cried even harder.

That evening, everyone had a nice dinner together and BIG was awarded the
FML hero of the year!  He's my hero too <g> mommie was excited because she
got to sit beside Dr. Williams.  After dinner all of them went into the pub
(again) for some laughs.

Sunday morning, the shelter lost another fur kid.  Phoenix was in auntie
Paige's care and was very advanced Adrenal.  she died in her sleep, auntie
Paige took it very hard.

after hearing Chris speak on responsible breeding in the morning, tle took
to the stage and her heartfelt talk made us all cry.  we were running real
late so we took a short break.  mommie was glad we were late because she
didn't have her talk prepared.  she wrote it during the break (she's gonna
kill me for telling you that).

Auntie Rebecca & Sara took home Jill (of Jack & Jill, of which Jack had
passed away) and Ronnie took home Hailey & Raz. Mommie was happy they all
went to good homes.

All in all, everyone had a great time, and mommie especially felt happy.
i'm so glad i was a part of this event and i loved meeting everyone and
being spoiled too.

Love, Harley "Bug"