Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 08:50:36 -0400
From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Oh yes, people are still narrow minded about religion and race, but
maybe thats not the case with you, but then again depending where you
live it's a possibility that very well could be the case.  You said that
you say kaddish so I'm assuming that you are Jewish.  I too am Jewish and
live in N.  Miami.  Beach, Fla (Don't let my last name fool you) my mother
is jewish and came from a very religious background, but has always been
reformed herself!!!

Anyway, I find it VERY hard to believe that ferret people would turn down a
sick ferret or help a sick ferret because they don't like what you stand
for!!!!!  Of course I could be wrong, but I'm hoping not!!!!!!  It maybe
just coincidental.  At any rate SHAME on those people who didn't want to
help you out because of there prejudices, if that is the case!!!  If you
would like to e-mail me privately please do so.  [log in to unmask]

Take care,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum