Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:55:41 -0500
From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
My daughter recently heard from a friend at work that someone she knew
wanted to sell their female ferret and cage, ect. for $50.00 - Since she
has her own apartment now she was interested - Well the people brought her
by her work place and she called me in tears - The poor little girl, named
Sally, is skin and bones and has lost almost all the hair in her whole mid
section - I mean BALD!!!!  Her backbone and hips and every other bone she
has is sticking out - They fed her cat food but said what she liked to eat
most was trix cereal!!  Needless to say her diet has changed and she seems
to have lots of energy - She is now eating a mixture of eukanuba, Iams
and totally ferret - She did have alot of fleas - I am hoping that is the
reason for the hair loss - We put a drop or 2 of advantage on her - The
stupid people who had her said she always sheds like that - ALL ferrets
do, they said - I know mine never has!!!!!!!!  We are also giving her
ferretvite and laxatone - If anyone know of anything else we should be
doing let me know - As I said she is TINY - They said she is 2 years old
but my Joey is 7 months now and is about 4 times her size!!  Thanks for
letting me vent - Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Mindy, Joey and Fat Boy Slim and Sally, the bald babe - She stays with me
during the day!!!!!!

And watching over us all, Stinky and Jr.  , Never to be forgotten!!!