Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:45:34 -0600
From:
Brett & Melissa Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Once again, we need to call on the vast knowledge of the group.

Teeka is our 4 year old female sable and she seems to have re-occurring
tummy problems.  We would estimate that roughly every 2-3 months she will
get sick to her stomach.  She will throw up what looks like phlegm with
some small pieces of food.  After the first time or two it turns to just
phlegm.  When she has these bouts, she will vomit up to 6-8 times, then
she seems to be fine, normal energy, appetite, everything.  The only other
thing different about her is the "quality" of her stools.  They seem to
fluctuate much more than our other fuzzy (a 4 year old male).  Sometimes
they are normal, other times small and broken, while other times they are
mushy.

We are really at a loss here.  If you didn't actually see her get sick, you
would not know anything is wrong, she is very playful and energetic, etc.
We have never experienced any of these problems with our other fuzzy, so
we are at a loss as to what is causing this.  Our other problem is we are
at least 4 hours from a decent small animal vet, so there is no such thing
as a quick trip for a check up.

Please let us know what you think and thanks in advance for any assistance.

Best to all

Brett and Missy Lapham