Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 01:47:10 -0500
From:
I am so worried that this is cancer with Slink as well.  These appeared
about a week after his shots and have been there about 6 weeks.  I wasn't
worried because Dr Durham mentioned that sometimes cysts form when shots
are given in the lower neck location.  Totally trusting this vet because he
has ferrets of his own, I insisted that Ron not worry yet ...He didn't act
sick!!!

(yesterday we were at his office before noon...he was out on Sat).  These
lumps seem to have been set off by the injections.  Is it possible the
shots gave him lymph cancer?  He is not a Marshall ferret.  Slinky is one
that has constantly worried us with being under weight.  Suddenly with the
injections, hence the lumps, we have an unheard of FAT Slinky!

The most confusing of all is his activity.  Being 5 to 7 yrs, he rarely
played or even dooked, now he plays and everything!  One other observation;
the lumps were hard and larger now they're are smaller and move under the
skin.  Ron touched Slink Friday afternoon and one seemed to burst then a
little blood came from his mouth.  I just learned this yesterday and we
were at the vet's office before noon...he was out on Sat.

I'm Ron's girlfriend and self imposed Mom of Slink abd I know this little
one is tough but with your letter and Rons revelaItion of the blood - NOW
I'm really really worried.  By the time the lumps appear is it already too
late?  How much time???  I appreciate your response and ask forgiveness for
my urgent haphazard letter form.

afraid of the bridge,
Christi Lawler

Ron Konstantin