Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:27:40 -0400
From:
"tippsey/^tippsey^" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi ,
I have a question and need some help fast, I have a fuzzy that is 4 and a
pursian cat that is 4, my problem is that I just got married and my husband
has a Rottweiler (female) that is 10 yrs old.  We have had her here for
visits and it didn't go well at all........she scared the bageeeebeee's out
of my babies.  She will be coming to our house as soon as they are done
putting up a 8 ft fence around my yard, but she is a house dog.  My fuzzy's
cage is in my game room with my computer and all the fun stuff.  I like his
cage there because he is in the center of all the action in my home.  I
have had one suggestion to switch their bedding so that they will get
familiar with each other's smells.  (I plan on doing that )

What else can I do to hurry up this friendship between an unlikely crew as

Thanks in advance Colleen, Stinky & Tippsey( and the soon to be Allie)

The Hair Dresser From Hell !!!!