From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 21:49:50 EDT
September 23, 2000 The 4th annual California Domestic Ferret
Association/Ferrets Anonymous pot luck lunch will be held at the Pasadena
Humane Society.  Plates, silverware, napkins, ice tea, and lemonade will
be provided.  Lunch will consist of whatever you choose to bring to share
with us.  Hildy from Ferretware will be there with ferret merchandise for
sale, so come prepared to buy.  This will be Hildy's only trip down south
this year.  Also available will be our NEW Ferrets Anonymous T-shirts and
the chocolate tiles that Pat Wright made to help pay his legal bills.  A
silent auction will be held to help raise needed funds.  Donations for
auctions are always appreciated.  Sign ups will be taken for the Doo Dah
Parade that will be held in November.  This will be our 4th year in the
parade and we are still having FUN.We will have a veterinarian guest
speaker and a question and answer period.  If there is a specific topic you
would like covered, please call Claudia T at 626-359-6027 and let her know
your suggestion.The Pasadena Humane Society is located at 361 South Raymond
Ave.  To get there from the 134 or 210 freeway, exit at Del Mar, go east,
then south at Raymond, one block east of Fair Oaks, just south of Del Mar.
There is parking behind the Humane Society that is reached either from the
alley or from Fair Oaks.  Their phone number is 626-792-7151.  The doors
will be open at 11:00am.  This should give everyone time to set out their
dishes, do some shopping, make a few bids at the silent auction and get
some socializing in before lunch.  After lunch we will probably have a
short meeting, which means a update on the legalization issue and what is
happening in the ferret community.  If you have a good ferret story or two
to share with us, please do so.  Photo albums are welcome too.  The day
will end with the silent auction.  I hope you will all come and join us.
This is always a fun event.