From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:15:14 -0600
I have been missing from the FML and Especially Ferrets Inc. for most of
the last two months.  There have been many busy people who have given their
time, energy, moral and financial support.  Many of them read the FML.  I
would like to sincerely thank them all, including those who sent cards and
well wishes.  I would say from the bottom of my heart, But the bottom of my
heart was damaged in Octobers heart attack and I don't want to wish that on
anyone.LOL All of the fuzzies who have passed through this shelter while
you were here and I wasn't really appreciate your giving a part of your
lives to them.  I tell all of the volunteers at the volunteer meetings that
the time from your life and from your loved ones is time that can't be
bought, traded, or replaced for no amount of money.  The time you give to
this shelter is the most precious thing on this planet because it is.....
given.  I cannot thank you all enough for backing us up in our time of
need.  You all are special and indeed a gift to this world.

Ferretguy

P.S. Gloria really thanks you also.  Between her military career, her mom
being in hospice and passing on 3 weeks ago, me, and the shelter, she has
had her hands full of stress and grief.  Thanks!