From:
Alicia Crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 23:17:03 -0400
There are two female ferrets in the NW GA mountains - Ball Ground, GA -
about 45 minutes N. of Marietta that desperately need a new home.  They
are special needs ferrets.  From the description given to me, they both
are suffering from adrenal disease.

The current caretaker (these were both dropped off at a cat and dog shelter
and this person took them home to give them ferret care with her own
ferrets) cannot financially support or treat them.  She has had one death
in her family this week and her mother is in the hospital.  She is in FL
this week for the funeral, but I will be happy to respond to any inquiries
with what I know until she comes back.  Ages are unknown, but both are
female.  One is hairless the other is losing her hair on the back end and
legs.

Thanks for reading this.
Alicia