Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:06:40 EDT
Hi,

I have not been able to write in awhile, I was busy with school and all.  I
was catching up on my mail today when I saw about ferrets and box springs.
I thought wow, this is right up my alley.  Banx has dug several ittle
passage way to get up in my box spring...its amazing what these little guys
can do!!  My box spring has a card board layer, or something like this
right above the matreial on the botttom, so Banx cant get up into the
Springs?  Does anyone else's have this or no?  I was wondering if your
ferret dug through that as well.

Banx has the run of my room all night and sleeps with me most of the time,
but she will occassionaly sleep in the box spring on that material.

Well I hope everyone's ferrets are doing very well!  Praying for the sick
ones too Oh and one more thing...that is very clever using a onesie for a
hammaock..I think I will go get a few somewhere that is a neat idea!!!

Well dooks to alll

Laura and Banx