From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 03:48:33 GMT
Well, I ordered 20 pounds of The Ferret Store's new food.  Very good price,
very good quality, and since my friend feeds it to her shelter kids, I knew
that if my kids rejected it, I'd have a place to send it.

Let me tell you, this food is going NOWHERE!  I put a small handful of it
on top of their bowl, and they started eating it up!  I mixed it in and
they pick it out.  YAY!  Way to go TFS!

Now the mix here is TFS, Zupreem, Marshalls, Eukanuba Kitten, and Nutromax
Kitten.  Top it with Nupro and we're all good!

Take care!

Melissa and her 14 furry slavedrivers.