From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:44:56 -0400
If you manage to can Bob's famous gravy, maybe you can sell it or offer it
to FML folks.  I would love to beg/borrow/steal/buy a can of the Famous
gravy to see if SuperSnooper would eat it.  If it tried to make a batch,
however, I may get "stuck: with a batch of gravy that he will not eat.

SuperSnooper will not eat chicken, I have tried it several times.  I have
tried canned cat food and canned or cooked human food, not luck.  I tried
opening his mouth and putting the food in, you would be amazed how far
ferrets can throw food!!  He will eat Totally Ferret and raisins, but that
is about it.

Nan and SuperSnooper