From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 02:07:09 GMT
Hi Everyone-
I have a friend who needs to find a loving home for her male, neutered,
sable, vaccinated, 1 year old ferret.  The new landlords will not accept
a ferret.  She says he is a sweetie pie.

When she is not home, she keeps him contained in the bathroom, but lets him
free roam when she is home.  He follows her everywhere and curls up at her
feet when she is still.  She said the only problem she has is kitty-litter
training him when he is free-roaming.

I can't take him, but will get anyone in the Columbia, MD area (or
vicinity) in touch with her if they are seriously interested.  She feels he
would do great with another ferret, but is an only ferret right now.  He
does well with her cat, but the cat doesn't like him.

She moves in 3 weeks, so please reply soon. Email me with any questions and
I'll pass them on to her.

Thanks,
Stephanie (My ferret math calculator batteries are dead)