Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:34:45 -0700
Hi all
I had major puter problems for da last couple of days and didn't get da
posts up.  For dat I am sorry.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Woobie.  I gave him da
tour of da place and showed him all da attractions.  He waz interested in
da Fruit Bar some and ate quite a bit of it.  He said he waz off to find a
place for hiz toy and hide it so no one would get it.  He headed over
toward Dirt Mountain.  Maybe he waz going for a dig and hide it there.  I
later saw him over by da Tube Races just watching and cheering on da
competitors.  He wasn't cheering for anyone in particular just cheering.
He said he felt a lot better.  He sends hiz luv to hiz mommy and to send a
lot of kisses too.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Bownser.  He waz met by Snoopy.
Snoopy hadn't been here long.  He waz happy to see him and wanted to know
the news at home.  They went over to da Fruit Bar and had a snack while
they talked .  Then they went around to explore and to see all da
attractions here.  They never really stopped at anything just explored
everything.  They went over to da Twizzle Tower later and were trying to
eat their way to da ground and help da others there knock it over.  They
got it kinda shaking but I don't know if they ever got it over or not but
they gave it their best try anyway.  They said to send their luv to their
daddy and lots of hugs and cuddles.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Alex.  I gave him da tour
and showed him where everything waz.  He waz interested in da Gravy Gourmet
and ate a lot of it when he waz there.  He must have a hollow paw or
something.  Then he went over to da Otter Slide and waz doing some sliding
and splashing.  He would belly flop in da water, splash a little and then
run over to slide again.  He seemed to have a good time there.  He said he
felt bunches better and waz not sick anymore.  He knows they did their best
but it waz just hiz time.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of cuddles and
kisses.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Podo.  I showed him
around and showed him where all da attractions were and what we had here.
He waz interested in da Babyfood Balconey.  He went over there to grab a
bite to eat.  He ate quite a bit of it.  I don't know where he put it all.
He said he had been sick for a while and just didn't feel like eating.  He
then wondered over to da Tube Park and waz watching da tube races for a
while.  He said he haz to gain a little strength before he can try it and
get hiz speed back up.  He said he did feel bunches better.  He said to
send hiz luv to hiz daddy and to also send lots of cuddles and hugs.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Dook E.  I gave him da
tour and showed him all around and where everything waz.  He seemed to be
interested in da Flying Lessons.  I set him up with an instrucor and he waz
soon soaring away.  He will need a little more practice before he becomes
an ace at this.  His landing are not very good and I hope he don't knock
hiz nose out of joint.  Some of them were really bad.  Lucky we can't get
hurt here or he would have been at da vet for a while getting hiz nose
reset.  But he will get better and waz improving as I watched him.  He said
he waz sorry dat he couldn't wait for hiz mommy to come back from her trip
but he will see her when she gets here.  He said to send lots of luv and
kisses her way.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Jaws.  I showed him
around and we toured all da attractions we have here.  He said he waz going
over to da Ferretvite Festival and lap up some ferretvite.  You can never
get enough ferretvite.  I seen him over there lapping it up and dancing
with all da others there.  He waz not a bad dancer either.  He seemed to
have a lott of fun and ate an awful lot of ferretvite.  He then wondered
over to da Hammock Haven and picked himself out a hammock to sleep off all
dat ferretvite.  He will probably sleep for a week.  He said to send hiz
luv and lots of cuddles and kisses to da ones at home.

There sure waz a lot of males in there today.  I guess us females are
harder than them guys.  Just kidding.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee