From:
Deb Yeingst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:10:27 -0400
I need sponsors for this show.  A ferret show works on people giving money
for each ring, and I have received 1 so far...if I don`t receive anymore
within the next week, I will have to cancel the show...This is a LIFE show.
I`m starting to BEG, and I don`t like to do that, so please help.....This
ferret show is being held in Mech,Pa at the Silver Springs Banquet Hall.
So Please, help the people, Help The Ferrets...The money raised at the
show will go to other shelters, some of the money will go for the show in
2001...HELP!!!!!!!!!

Deb