From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:27:21 -0700
You are so right tle.  Whenever there is any upset in the household such as
a death in the family, worry over work etc.  the fuzzies all disappear or
keep putting their heads on our feet and sighing heavily.  Has anyone else
heard the deep heartfelt sigh of a sad ferret?  They also pick up on any
excitement.  Even after five years of being with us the trio run after my
husband every morning as he hurries to get ready for work (he's constantly
late LOL).  One of the reasons he's late is that they run all around his
feet and get up on the bed climbing thru his suit coat, shirt etc.  He says
he doesn't know how he ever got off to work on his own when we didn't have
them.  He has to remove them from his briefcase, lunch bag etc.before
leaving.  Thank goodness we observe a strict "no shoes in the house"
because of these little ones so that when they do get tripped over there
isn't any damage except to my husband's nerves.  Anyone who thinks these
little guys don't show their emotions don't pay enough attention to them.

Laurel