From:
Sherri Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:48:06 EDT
Hello to all fuzzie lovers.  I just wanted to tell all about my two
furkids meeting the first time with my two new furkids.  Yesterday I let
all four(Coco, Cinnamon, Louie, and Winnie) run the "free" rooms.  It was
so funny!  First there was 4 sets of wardances and then there was the "hi
can i smell you" thing.  It was hilarious to see 4 furballs of fluff chase
each other just to smell the other.  So far it seems like Louie and Winnie
will settle in fine.  Winnie still likes to bite a little more than I
like, but we are working on it.  We even have a game we play.  I have this
poster tube that she goes through all the time(with Cinnamon following).
She will run in and I slide her out...the war dance comes next and then
she does it all over again.  Just have to be careful though.  She gets so
excited that she forgets not to bite.  Louie is going to end up being just
like my other male, Coco.  He loves to rough house and play, but he knows
the pressure limit with his teeth.  No!  w why can't he teach that to his
sis?  It was so cute when I searched to find them because they were being
too quiet.  As with children have to go and find out what's going on.
Coco and Cinnamon had shown the newbies their special sleeping area.  They
were all curled up together!

Thats my stories for now.  More when more happens.

If anyone knows of anyone who can't keep their fuzzie in and around the
Dayton, Ohio area, let me know...I provide an extremely loving home for
all my furkids.

Sherri Davies
Furkids' Fuzzy Haven

Coco, Cinnamon, Louie, and Winnie plus my lazy cat, Pepper