From:
Amy Flemming - WORK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:38:29 +0800
ok - this is a shameless plug . . . sorry!

I have started a mailing list about ferret genetics.  We have several
members now, and are looking forward to some interesting info on genetics.
So if you want to learn, share, etc.  - please do!  Come on all you
genetics hobbyists - lets get yappin'!  You can join by sending an e-mail
to [log in to unmask]

Another list that is out there is one for people that have ferrets from
Flemming Farms (including offspring - no matter how far back) and Weasel
Watchers Ferret Rescue.  Just a place for you to meet, swap stories, or
compare kids!  photos more than welcome!  To join send a message to
[log in to unmask]  I will have to approve your subscription
and be prepared for me to ask about your kids!

Also - I have an Australian list going as well - we have 50 + members.  It
is Aussie Ferret Lovers and can be subscribed by sending an e-mail to

Best regards

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms
Perth, Western Australia