From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 23:17:59 +0000
With all my ranting, I need to take a moment to say a big Thank You to all
the kind folks who answered my plea for help with Duck Soup for all those
sick babies.

The response, from other shelters and private folks alike, was uplifting
and a reminder that not all people are as rotten as I think some days
looking at these guys.

Thank you to everyone who sent Duck Soup supplies and other donations, and
even those who could do nothing more than send a note or email letting me
know you couldn't help financially but sending your thoughts, prayers and
well wishes.  It ALL helps keep me and the ferrets going.  Mostly, thank
you for the reminder that there really is good, caring people out there
who love all ferrets.

Susan