From:
Dan LaBelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:49:34 -0700
Hi everyone and their ferts.I'm normally a lurker .I'm a vet tech and
thought I'd let people know a few things in regards to revolution.  One
of our vets sees ferrets ,I've asked her about this product and she very
nicely told me NEVER use this product on ferrets!!  She does not recommend
it for any animal.  I'm not saying it's a bad product.It's still too new to
know what effects it has on animals.The company did come in to talk to us,
but to me it's an awful lot of medicine it one product.

If you need to get rid of fleas Advantage is great I know I have used it.
Front line is also great for fleas and ticks.  You need to use less of the
dose for the ferrets.  as with anything some ferrets may have reactions to
these two products as well.I think is't stupid to treat ferrets for all
those things , if they only have fleas!!  It's like giving a kid medicine
for 3 different things because they only have a cold and thats what you
have.

My thoughts and prayers to all the ill ferts and their owners

Terri