Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:43:13 EDT
>Someone dropped off two ferrets at the small kennel in Big Canoe - the
>subidivision where I work.  They only take cats & dogs.  Someone I work
>with knew I had ferrets and brought them to me.  One is completely bald
>and the other is half bald, but they both seem healthy otherwise.  Both
>females - probably older.  Do you know anyone who could take them?  I just
>can't ... I will be glad when the ferrets I have are gone.  I love them,
>but they are soooo messy and I just don't have time for them.

Hmm.  This part of the post I made was part of the forwarded message, not
my own sentiments.  When I read the post, it sounds like I'm saying this
and I'm not.  My guy's messes are wonderful and delightful to cleanup
after.  I cringe daily at the thought of losing them, still cry over the
ones who have gone on to the Bridge, and vow to never live ferret-less
again!!!!!!  Carla