From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 23:27:56 -0400
Yesterday my husband read in the lost and found of a found ferret that was
injured.  It was found in the vicinity of Harding, Pa.  my husband tells me
that is in the area of the Pocono's so if anyone has lost a ferret in this
area e-mail me and I will give you the phone no.  that was in the paper.

Also in the NEPA area we had a family that lost their home and several
animals were rescued including 2 ferrets.  I didn't catch where this fire
was exactly so if anyone knows anymore about this maybe you could share the
info with the rest of us.

Diane,wiggles,cocoa,cleo and daddy too!!!