From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:42:42 +1000
Another Ferret HAM .  I am VK3TSJ.

On the weekend, I had some friends come over with their two ferrets.  I'm
going to be ferret sitting them in a few weeks.  Unfortunately Clover and
Lolly (the tiniest ferret you could ever see) were having a dominance
discussion, inside a clear pipe.  We could see that their tails were
wagging !  Particularly Lolly's.

When we got them out, we sniffed them both, and it seems that they were
both poofing frantically while inside the pipe!

Sandra, Clover and Princess