From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 02:42:51 EDT
Hi to all
I am sorry to harp on this subject but these people that right out lie on
the FML should be told off.  I am sick and tired of these people damaging
my life by thinking they are only hurting certain others.  They don't
understand that I am implicated in the Hertzogs life.  Shirley has done
exactly what she was supposed to do and by these people saying different it
is not only hurting the Hertzogs but myself and others.

I do not claim to be God or a know it all but I do claim that enough is
enough.  These people that come on the FML and right out lie about any
medical papers that Shirley was SUPPOSED to not want to show are wrong.
They don't even ask for these papers at times and when offered say they
don't need to be shown for one reason or another.  I help the Hertzogs at
as many shows that I can and the last few shows I was at I showed the paper
work myself.  Some people that E Mail me say Shirley is a winner then why
should I not back the winner in any way shape or form.  I have been there
many times in the back round and heard what was said to them so I know for
a fact that a lot of what they say on the FML is bull.

This is supposed to be about ferrets and not the sqaubles of these HEAR
SAYS and childish bullish roumors to keep people away from people.  It not
only hurts the people involved but also the poor little fuzzies.

Our Love and Happy Flat Ferreting to all
Ed Sr., Potto, Samantha, & Fuzzy Crist