From:
Grace Turturro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 20:00:00 EDT
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Update: Linden NJ Pet Store Update
>
>Hi, We went to the pet store today,and one of the ferrets was soldduring
>the week, and there was a new baby one.

This is in response to Bluwillow4's post about the Linden pet store.  I
purchased a baby this weekend so I believe "gadget " is the ferret sold
you mentioned.  This is our first ferret and so far she has adjusted well
and is doing great.  She is very lively and extremely playful.  Gadget gets
along great with our Peke "Gizmo" wonderfully.  She is a bit nippy and they
told me at the pet store that she is teething at the moment.  I just wanted
to let you know that the sold baby ferret has found a good home.