From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 22:20:57 -0700
>From:    Joanne Brigham <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Apology
>Folks, I apologize for slipping up and naming a specific name in my post
>yesterday.  I was kind of thinking out loud, if you know what I mean, and
>didn't intend to send it in that form.

Irish Jo,

Would like to make a suggestion to everyone here.  If you have a question
about what a user has posted anywhere, please email them and get their side
of the story.  Been on this list for a long time and there are some rumors
and stories going around.  It seems many of the rumors and stories are not
true.  Before anyone assumes what someone is trying to say, please email
them first and talk to them.  Keep in mind, BIG runs this board because
this board involves people who care about ferrets and their owners.

Debbie