From:
Ed Hoffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 19:10:03 -0500
Hi all, been reading the posts for a while.  My buddy who I named "Who Me?"
because of his way of looking like a kid getting caught in the cookie jar
needs a playmate.  I live in San Antonio and would appreciate any advice on
how to get one from a known source versus a pet store like I got "Who".  I
don't regret getting, him, the best thing in the world that ever happened
to me (other than divorce).  But there doesn't seem to be a lot of
resources down here.  Looking for a Sable or Cinnamon, and sorry for those
that are sensitive to this out there, decented and neutered.  If it's a
rescue ferret that's ok also.  Just would need some advise on how to get
the critter here.  Also thought I would share the following email that
brought some grins.  I sent this to someone who posted a pic of their fuzzy
coming out of "milk" box:

>Excuse the private reply, but my buddy would kill me if didn't share some
>milk with him.  He know what it looks like, I just give him a cap full and
>he returns the cap to foot of the refrigerator.  Is milk good for him or
>his he addicted?

LOL I don't know if milk is bad for them or not lol but he might be
addicted you should take him to MDA ( Milk Drinks Anonymous) he really
needs professional help :-)

Thanks for the Assistance, and Who Me appreciates it also