From:
"Pamela A. Howell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 20:55:13 -0500
Hi,

I am writing to ask if anyone lives in the Carbondale, Illinois area...
my youngest ferret is missing!  She must have slipped out when my husband
took out the garbage a day ago!!!  She is just so small and cute... I am
so frightened for her.  We live in a housing complex so I put up a couple
posters in the front office area and laundry area... where everyone
eventually goes.  Then I talked with as many neighborhood kids as I could
and let them know there is a reward, and they will be looking.  Then I
spoke with different adults in different areas and they would spread the
word.

I feel like a horrible parent and my husband feels worse.  Her two brothers
keep looking for her to sleep on but they can't find her anywhere.  We did
a thorough search of the house to make sure she wasn't anywhere stuck.

If anyone lives in this area and hears anything... email me!!!  Or call me
at: 618-549-0465.  Thanks so much... and SHE WILL MAKE IT BACK HOME!!!

Pam