Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 23:08:05 -0700
From:
Brad Arendt <[log in to unmask]>
Well, it seems like when it rains it poors.  Our little Elmo just got out
of surgery a week ago for an adrenal tumor.  He is doing fine now (with
his cute shaved belly), but now our little female Susie is sick.  She has
sneezing fits (sometimes very violant ones) appears to be breathing through
her mouth, her eyes are watery and she has a dry nose.  We just brought
home a puppy for christmas from the pound and he was diagnosed with kenel
cough last week before Elmo had his surgery.

Is it possible for ferrets to get kenel cough (the puppy was around the
fuzzies for a few days trying to introduce them but was isolated from them
immediately upon diagnosis), or does Susie just have the flu bug?  Lastly,
any suggestions to help my little girl get over the flu (if that is it)
easier?

Thanks!
Brad, Kelly &
The Idaho 4 - Hobbes, Susie, Elmo and Scout (a ferret wannabe)

PS.  This letter took a while to write because Susie insisted on having
her input - so she can't be that sick!