Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:34:25 -0400
From:
Sylvia L Soto <[log in to unmask]>
I am going to be moving and recently bought a new bed.  It is the type that
has a thin metal frame on the bottom around the perimeter of it, with the
box spring exposed and laying on top of the frame.  I plan to put 2 end
tables on the sides of the bed, and I want to find a way to keep my 3
ferrets off the bed, so that they don't knock anything down off the end
tables.  They are very used to climbing up my current bed by grabbing on to
the boxspring and climbing up.  Has anyone out there overcome this problem?
I was thinking clear plexiglass around the boxspring so that they slip down
when trying to climb, but I have a feeling they will "perfect their jumping
skills" and just grab on to the actual mattress on top and climb up
easily........

If anyone has any suggestions, please post them or email them to

Many thanks!!!!