Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:31:26 -0700
From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
*wipes tears from eyes* that was the CUTEST post!  Anyways, I don't live
in ca-ca land but I *do* know that most PetsMart/PetCo type places in Cali
carry a *ton* of ferret-related stuff, plus you can always order online
from the Ferret Store, etc and maybe ask for plain packaging.  As for vets,
I *know* I've heard on this list of sites you can visit with databases of
vets, clinics, etc that see ferrets.  GOOD LUCK STUEY & BELLA!!!  *snicker*
Hope that trio joins your business soon!

*hugs n' dooks* from your fellow ferrets...

Miya, Nina, Rascal, and Jack (along with the big furry Koty doggie and our
hoomins Amy & Jason)

[ps] BTW grrrrrrrrr Jack pulled his "cast" off yesterday (it probably
loosened on him and got stuck in a sweatshirt sleeve) - luckily he's got
an appointment tomorrow morning at the vet to get his bandage changed
anyways...I'll have pics of him with the cast on, pics of what his paw
looks like now, along with pics of the ferrets room, etc up on the website
within the next week or so...I'll post when the site has been updated.  In
the meantime, visit a new memorial on our Rainbow Bridge page for Barbara
Hann's furangel, Mr. Peabody, at
http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/park/9394/rainbowbridge.html

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, and Koty the doggie (along w/ Jason & Amy)
at their website:
http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/park/9394