Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:34:18 +0200
From:
Daniela Schurig <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
I would like to thank you all, which support us with their tips and photos
have.

Unfortunately I cannot thank you each personal, since I from the quantity
and that much surprises variety.

Now I would like to ask those, which already sent us photos to announce
itself still times.  it concerns the sub-title (name of the ferret, name,
state and/or city ... ) for the photos.  It would nicely be, if one could
communicate us, what with the photos stand should.  In addition it would
be nice if they would send list with the designation of the photos to the
sub-title still another.  Because so we can assign the photos exactly.

We would be pleased even about further photos.  Still pictures of cages and
of toys are missing to us or something similar.  It would help us much.
The claws of Lestat are now also again correctly short and filed good.
Now it plays since longer without hanging to remain.

I thank you quite cordially.
Many greetings
Daniela, Lestat & Mae