Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:22:51 EDT
From:
Jodie Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Dear friends on the FML,

I will soon be closing my AOL account.  I do not have a new email address
set up yet, so, at least for now, I must say good-bye and remove my name
from this wonderful list!  I am sure most of you do not know who I am,
but there are so many of you who have been so very helpful to me that I
couldn't just sign off without a word.  So to all of you who sent advice
when my fuzzies were sick, cried with me when my Jewel crossed the bridge,
laughed with me over all the funny incidents or just chatted a time or two,
THANK YOU!  My ferrets are the light of my life, and I know I wouldn't know
how to take such good care of them or enjoy them so very much without each
and every one of you!

Love and light,
Jodie