Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:59:02 EDT
From:
Hi,

I was just flipping channels this afternoon and was passing "Lynette
Jennings's Home Matters" on the Discovery Channel when I noticed a bunch of
cages.  I went back to see what they were doing.  I only caught the tail
end of the segment, but there was a very cute little albino female named
Chainsaw.  It looked like it was probably a positive piece.  The hostess
was holding Chainsaw and talking to her.  She looked pretty familiar with
ferrets.  The cages and accessories included the 20 food (stronger than)
dryer tubes.

If anyone is interested, it was Episode 17.

Kim