From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:05:08 EDT
Hi everyone...
I found cage clips at PetsMart.  They are made by Super Pet and come 4 to a
package.  It's a small package and easy to over look..so if you can't find
them, ask the salesperson.  I found them on the end of the isle by the
cleaning products and some more at the end of the isle by the small animal
cages.  I'll tell you something, they come in handy and I've never seen
my furbrats try to chew them.  Max was poking his nose around when I was
attatching the adhesive back to the litter pan, and got his nose stuck on
one!  That was TOO funny.  Luckily I got him to hold still to get if off
before it got really stuck.

Second..I went to the vet to pick up some AD for the Duck Soup...This might
sound dumb..but I was overwhelmed by the different types there were.  Any
specific formula???

To be honest, I really don't understand why people are getting in an uproar
over the predatory thing.  If your ferrets get along with other animals,
great!  If they don't, then they don't.  The only reason I see for people
posting on this subject, is too make them look smarter or something?  I
personally think it's silly.  Couldn't we just drop it?  It looks to me
like it's getting to the point of hurt feelings and flames.

And to the Lady who asked about rabbits and ferrets in the first place,
I don't know how they get along.  I did have a rabbit, kept outside, but
after 14 years of wonderful antics some wild animal tore open it's cage
and killed it.  No punture wounds, no blood..only crushed ribs when we
found it laying 100 ft from the cage.  So apparently, SOMETHING didn't get
along with the rabbit.  I never got the chance to introduce my furbrats
with my 14lb rabbit.  I will say though, they get along with the cat..they
don't bother him since the cat pays no mind to the ferrets.  And my dog
(german shepherd/terrier) is actually beginning to think SHE'S a ferret
lol.