From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:19:20 -0400
Amy Flemming wrote:
>I am NOT picking or flaming Lydia!  But that could have happened at your
>vet's office as well.  At ANY vet's office.

First thanks Amy I didn't take it as a flame or picking.  Glad to know
somebody likes me <g>.  But as far as a reaction that was my point it can
happen any time to any one and I want to be where my ferret is going to get
medical care if something goes wrong.  I have read that some ferrets had
to have sub-Q, had to have incubation too.  I know that I signed a paper
saying they were not responsible and where would I have gone if any if this
would have happened?  That vet was not near his office.  I know I have read
over the last 2 yrs.  About so many reactions to the distemper shot, and
with 2 of the 3 I took there having a reaction I am not doing it again.
Trooper has to have his this month and we are off to Dr. Fear's office.

Ron I checked mail at work and at home and there isn't any mail from people
I don't know, so you must have me confused with someone else.  So please
check the mail your answering to and clear my name.  I have not written to
you at home only the FML.

Thanks
Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/