From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:37:43 EDT
Hi Everyone.
I want to put in my opinion.  Someone said Ron shouldn't have taken his
furbutts to Petco and someone implied maybe that he is a bad fur-daddy?
Think about this..

Ron says HE THINKS it is better to have walked across a bridge thank to
take the subway ALLL the way to the vet (which I agree) in case of
reaction.  Since it'd be quicker to get them back there to Petco.

Now, if Ron decided it would be better for his ferrets, wether or not it
really is, he is STILL trying to make the BEST DECISION FOR his babies.
Does THAT make him a bad fur-daddy?  NO!  It makes him a very good one.
After all, isn't that what half of being any kind of father is?  Deciding
the best interests of your dependant?

And, the way I read it, it seems perfectly logical to me.  I would have
done the same.  Keep in mind, I AM NOT FLAMING and I DO NOT want negative
remarks to this post.  Just making a point as usual.  And, I know not
everyone will agree, but I know a lot of you will.  Just another thing to
think about.

-Sarah