From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 07:08:15 -0400
I was in contact with Mia Emery in Canada & when my PC crashed lost my
info, like her phone number.  Shortly before that her email account was
closed down.  I am suppose to be sending up a bird to her & bringing down 2
ferrets.  I don't know if she changed her mind or what.  She did have my
phone number but if her PC crashed again, then maybe she lost it.  Anyway,
if anyone knows her & can get in touch with her, I would appreciate it if
they asked her to please get in touch with me.  Or if they had her
permission to give me her phone number or new email addy if she has one so
I can reach her.  I really need to know if the ferrets will be coming here
& if the bird is still going up there.  Too much time has already passed &
we are once again going to have transportation problems.  If this won't be
going through, it is ok, I just need to know one way or another.  Thanks
for any help.

Lynn & Clan War Weasels