From:
Sherri Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:50:55 EDT
Hello to all fuzzie owners.  Almost a week ago, someone posted a letter
about two ferrets in Piqua, Ohio.  I e-mailed the lady but got no response.
I have been looking for more to add to my family and I am very interested
in her two.  Does anyone know whats up?

Also, a while ago, I posted a question to help with my Cinnamon biting.
She is doing so much better!  She hasn't bit anyone in about a month now.
She tries, but we just pick her up and say "NO" sharply whenever we see her
start.  Just an update.  Any information on the two ferrets in Piqua would
be helpful.

Dooks to all,
Sherri
Coco--I've got a diaper and you can't have it.
Cinnamon--Aww mom, you just taste good.